'Zebrasonix' is a preset collection for U-He Zebra 2.5 soft synthesizer created by Jeff Rhodes of Perimeter Sound. From Industrial to Trance to Trip Hop... these are proudly 'digital' sounds for electronic music producers of all kinds.
• 177 synth patches with 4 variations each, for a total of 708 sounds
• X/Y controls mapped, modwheel settings, and velocity sensitivity. Performance is Zebrasonix middle name
• Arpeggiator settings for every preset
• Original WAVeforms for most patches
• And 30 bonus Zebrify patches, each with a variation, and X/Y controls and modwheel settings
These synth patches and effects presets are not emulations of classics. They are meant to be original sounds with enough performance controls to give them a bold new life of their own. The velocity sensitivity settings alone will keep them from ever getting static, and when you add the mod wheel, and the X/Y pads, you'll never run out of inspirational new sounds.
Check out the Zebrasonix review from Rekkerd.org